The language industry is continuously bombarded with new tools, procedures, resources, technologies, updates… A huge load of great but sometimes obscure (at first sight) innovation that pushes professionals to follow an ongoing education strategy in order to hold their competitive edge and productiveness.
However, finding effective training options, not only in terms of knowledge and usability, but also for cost-effectiveness and feasibility, may become an epic task. The only solution to that equation is a training offer that adapts to your specific needs and requirements.
Addressing this demand, OpenMints has developed a training strategy with flexibility and cost-effectiveness at its core.
From online webinars to 5-day onsite courses, our experts will deliver actual hands-on knowledge transfer from language professional to language professional.
This is a brief list of some courses we have ran recently:
- CAT/localization tools courses: MemoQ 5, SDL Passolo 2009, Alchemy Catalyst 9, SDL Trados 2009, ApSIC Xbench, RC-Wintrans, Across PE, Idiom WorldServer
- The Basics of Localization (introduction to localization for translation companies)
- Certified Localisation Professional programme (through TILP, www.tilponline.net)
- CMS implementation for LSPs
- Translators 2.0 – Low cost tools for high value professionals
- Do-It-Yourself Machine Translation
If you are interested in training your staff or yourself, let us know and we will find the best way together.